Sunday, April 13, 2014

Cards I bought today


There are a lot of Flashback Drafts on Magic Online these days. Right now, today, you should be picking up your Odyssey Block cards. A block usually bottoms out the weekend AFTER the draft ends. Next weekend you should pick up your Time Spiral cards.








I have been using the principles from this article about what to buy at any given moment to create my list below: htttp://mtgolibrary.blogspot.se/2014/03/what-should-you-buy-at-any-given-moment.html



I have picked up the following cards over the weekend:

Black Sun's Zenith at 0,15 tix
Cabal Ritual 0,29 tix
Deep Analysis 0,15 tix
Earth Rift at 0,15 tix
Grand Abolisher at 0,17 
Nimble Mongoose at 0,43 tix
Necromancy at 0,28 tix
Prismatic Strands at 0,15 
Standstill at 1,48 tix

Submerge at 3,42 tix
Treachery at 2,5 tix
VI Fireblast at 0,55 tix


I have also picked up Ajani's Chosen at 0,06 tix and Mana Bloom at 0,05 tix but that is very speculative 

Hope you find this useful. If you have any finance tips you wish to share, please do so in the comments below.


Randomly, I also made a video about today's buying spree:


1 comment:

  1. You can see my picks 7 days ago here: http://mtgolibrary.blogspot.se/2014/04/cards-to-buy-right-now.html

    ReplyDelete