Sunday, October 11, 2015

The Modern Bible of RG Tron chapter 34 - Problem Matchup Videos

Only two weeks left, my friends.

Next week we will discuss how to beat RG Tron when we turn traitors and play other decks.

In the final week I will talk about playing Mono Blue Tron, my current list of RG Tron and anything else that I need to wrap up. If you have any questions, now is the time to ask them.

Problem matchup videos
Today we will illustrate some of the points we have been discussing recently.

Here we go!

You can find many more RG Tron videos on youtube.com/Magicgatheringstrat (my community youtube channel)

RG Tron vs Splinter Twin




RG Tron vs Scapeshift


RG Tron vs Storm  (I wish we could have talked more about this matchup)



RG Tron vs Infect



RG Tron vs Burn



RG Tron vs Amulet Bloom



For a full list of the chapters of The Modern Bible: http://mtgolibrary.blogspot.se/2015/02/the-modern-bible-of-rg-tron-part-1.html

No comments:

Post a Comment