Wednesday, June 11, 2014

The Pauper Gauntlet is coming to mtgolibrary

Pauper is in quite a sad state right now. The Daily Events are gone. The Premier Events are not firing. Pauper prices are falling. But I think Wizards did not intend Pauper to fall this deep and will do something about it.

My guess (and thats only a guess) is that they will revive Pauper through Constructed Leagues that are supposed to be released when Limited Leagues finally return to Magic Online. That has been promised to happen during 2014. On the other hand, Wizards promised that Leagues would return in 2011 as well.

If you don't know what Leagues are, you may be in for a pleasant surprise later this year.

I still think Pauper is an excellent casual format at this time and to underline this I have decided to run something I did in 2013: The Pauper Gauntlet.

Everything will start on August 31st here on mtgolibrary.com.

If you want to know more, here is my video announcing The Pauper Gauntlet season two:




Coming to you on mtgolibrary.com and MagicGatheringStrat.

I hope to see a lot of interesting brews.


No comments:

Post a Comment