Saturday, July 5, 2014

MTGO v4 and ML Bot requirements



This is just a quick note about mtgo v4, coming live July 16th. In order to be ready for the switch, your machines should meet these requirements:

  • Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8 at 64 bit (not 32 bit)
  • Windows XP is not supported by Mtgo
  • 2.5 or 3.0 gb RAM per machine
  • If you use VirtualBox, please make sure you can enable "Aero". Old versions of VirtualBox do not support Aero. If Aero is not enabled, your Magic Online will not render properly and the bot won't be able to interact with it.

We'll put the installer for v4 available for download on the Online Control Panel July 9th, after Wednesday downtime.



1 comment:

  1. Hi, I play MTGO on a virtualbox from my mac (windows 7 32 bit). In the middle of my games the screen sometimes goes comepletely white and it says not responding. The only way to get out of this is to force MTGO to close. This causes me to auto drop from my event. Is this a problem with my computer? What can I do to solve it?

    ReplyDelete